Aug 28, 2016

Why I Plan

I figured my first post would be a good time to describe everything I have going on in life and why I need a planner to manage it all. I touched on it briefly in my About page but I decided to give more detail.

This is in no particular order of importance.

1. I am a stay at home/work at home mom. I work online on various projects as they come up but they are not consistent. Within my household I have to manage all family members schedules, bill paying, meal planning, and the normal cleaning and household maintenance.

2. I am a full time Special Education major. Self-explanatory as far as school work.

3. I am PTA Vice President at my son's school.

4. My 6 year old son attends a performing arts school so in addition to normal school activities he also has music, dance, and instrument recitals.

5. I have a baby due in January.

6. I am getting married in July of next year and wedding planning has been put on the back burner until after the baby comes.

7. My fiance is a chef and also decided to get another degree in Nutrition Science.

Throw in the usual doctor appointments, family activities, and other things that go along with managing a family and you will see that I have a lot on my hands.

Nothing that my trusty planner can't handle.

What type of things do you have to manage? Why do you plan?

5 comments:

  1. Hi thank you for your post, what a lot on your plate. Hope the wedding in July goes well and you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy lady. And I get it cause we all have a million things to do. Keep using your planner to keep your sanity for sure. I also wanted to tell you about a couple of websites that might help you plan for your wedding and your baby. Check out www.theknot.com and www.thebump.com. It's kind of like a visual project planner for both of the big events in your life. Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have apps for both of them on my phone lol.

      Delete